New Waahi releases are generally timed to sequence after Esri Web AppBuilder releases, so that you can be sure Waahi is always integrated and fully tested against the current Esri platform.
See the details of our latest release and past releases below.
Latest Waahi Release 18.104.22.168 (August 2020)
Enhancements in this release
· Overall performance improvements [#17739]
· Share Plus widget integrated with Layer List Plus widget: All nodes are restored to correct state even when parent group layer is off [#17860].
Issues addressed in this release
· Results widget: Custom Attribute Display – workflow improved when there are multiple clicks on the map before the first has loaded [#17456]
· Search Plus widget: Searching with Geocoding services not working as expected [#17771].
· Support for Internet Explorer has been deprecated in alignment with Esri’s Web AppBuilder supported browsers.
· Data Export widget and Export Graphics functionality – services is not currently working and needs to be upgraded to make use of
· ArcGIS Pro like the Print services now does.
· Print Plus – the legend in map layouts shows Selections and Drawings on the map as “Override 1”, “Override 2” etc.
· Search Plus – Wildcard searching on coded value domain fields isn’t currently supported.
· ArcGIS Enterprise Version 10.7.1
· Web AppBuilder 2.16
Previous release content
- Release – 22.214.171.124 (August 2020)
- Release 126.96.36.199 (July 2020)
- Release 188.8.131.52 (June 2020)
- Release 184.108.40.206 (February 2020)
- Release 220.127.116.11 (February 2020)
- Release 18.104.22.168 (November 2019)
- Release 22.214.171.124 (September 2019)
- Release 126.96.36.199 (August 2019)
- Release 188.8.131.52 (July 2019)
- Release 184.108.40.206 (February 2019)
- Release 220.127.116.11 (December 2018)
- Release 18.104.22.168 (August 2018)
- Release 22.214.171.124 (August 2018)
Get in touch to find out more, request a demo or learn how Waahi can power your organisation.